Aug 6, 2009






What is True Love?

Many people use the word "love" are mistaken. When someone says to the other "I love you," which often is means "You makes me happy." Attitudes such as this is the attitude to the self, not love indeed. Actually say is "I love my self, and you makes me happy, so come stay with me."

If that is indeed what's love? Try this note:

Love is patient, and magnanimous, he was not jealous, not show off himself, not arrogant and does not make inappropriate. Love is not be selfish or ill-natured. Love does not save the error of others. Rejoiced because the love of truth, and not due to an unfair. Love always to provide support, faithful, believe everything and expect everything.
Love never fails!

So true love is happier than other people, not ourselves want that happy.

Here is a simple quiz. Other times, if you in conversation with someone that you love, try calculating how many times you say the word "I".
Are you to say more than two times in a 5-minute conversation?

Use the table below as your love measurement:
4 times or more: Your love just be yourself
3 times : Your love may be yourself
2 times : Your love may not be selfish
1 time or less : Your love not be selfish (OK!)


No comments:

Post a Comment